Joomla! Content Management System
- Powerful and Versatile
Unlimited expansion potential
- Award Winning CMS
Open Source Award Winner 2011
- Used by over 150,000 organizations worldwide
MTV, IHOP, Harvard & Citibank, to name a few
What is CMS?
Content Managed Sites are database driven systems that the owner or administrator can easily edit with built-in management tools that are easy to use, even if you have no programming experience. Trig Web Design uses the Joomla! CMS & Web Application Framework, an Open Source software that is used by over 150,000 organizations worldwide.
What is Joomla?
Joomla! is one of the most powerful Open Source Content Management Systems on the planet. It is used all over the world for everything from simple websites to complex corporate applications. Joomla! is simple to manage, easy to use, and reliable.
This award-winning Content Management System is the framework for the website you're reading, and one that will help us build a website that will make your customers take notice. Not only do we program advanced templates and web applications for Joomla! but we also add a special blend of SEO components and techniques to bring your new site to the top of the search engines.
What's an Extension?
An Extension is an application for the Jomla CMS that comes as a ZIP file, whihc is uploaded & installed in to Joomla using the Install Extension tool in the back end administration. Extensions range greatly in their form and function, but generally that enhance the look and or capabilitities of the Joomla core CMS. From simple event calendars to complex social networking and e-commerce, choose from over 10,000 extensions to give your website incredible potential.
Some of the web 2.0 applications we use in every website:
- Advanced content Editor (JCE Editor)
- Facebook / Twitter / Google+ Social integration
- JQuery / Ajax scripts for many cool effects & functions
- XML Sitemap technology for automated SEO
- Meta Generators based on Content
We have built hundreds of Joomla websites, programmed with extensions for:
- Inventory control systems
- Data reporting tools
- Application bridges
- Custom product catalogs
- Integrated e-commerce systems
- Complex business directories
- Reservation systems
- Communication tools
Some of the type of websites using our Content Managed Systems:
- Corporate websites or portals
- Online commerce
- Small business websites
- Non-profit and organizational websites
- Government applications
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- School and church websites
- Personal or family homepages
- Community-based portals
- Magazines and newspapers
- the possibilities are limitless!
Call us today to find out how we can help you!